Edgecombe HomeCare & Hospice
Edgecombe HomeCare & Hospice, a division of the Edgecombe County Health Department, was established in 1973 as a Certified Medicare and Medicaid Home Health Agency. Our agency is licensed to serve patients in Edgecombe, Nash, Wilson, Halifax, Pitt and Martin counties, and is approved for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who pays for Home Care Services at Edgecombe HomeCare & Hospice?
- Worker’s Compensation
- Private/Group Insurance
- Private/Self Pay
- Special Funds or Grants
How do I request services from Edgecombe HomeCare & Hospice?
You, your family, or friends may….
- Ask your physician to request services
- Ask a member of the hospital staff (discharge planner, social worker, or nurse to make a referral)
- Call Edgecombe HomeCare & Hospice for more information.
- Referrals call 252-641-7518
- Toll Free 1-888-404-3424
- Fax 252-641-7004
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Mailing Address: PO Box 100, Tarboro, North Carolina 27886
- Street Address: 2909 Main Street, Tarboro, North Carolina 27886
For public comments or questions, please call 252-641-7531